Like so many others, the events of 2020 changed the trajectory for Libby and Alex. Instead of going to concerts all summer, they purchased an RV and started traveling. Alex also suffered a stroke at 25 which changed his perspective on life. After they went on a 6-week honeymoon exploring the Northwest, they couldn’t go back to “normal” life again!
The pair decided to rent their home on Airbnb and purchase a bigger luxury RV to fit their need to work remotely and their two large dogs. Let us know what you think in the comments.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Their Fifth Wheel RV with Incredible Solar Array
They travel with their adorable dogs!
The removed the standard dinette and added their own handmade table.
VIDEO: Beautifully Designed Luxury RV
- Libby and Alex’s lives changed in 2020; they bought an RV after canceling summer plans due to the pandemic.
- Alex, who suffered a stroke at 25, gained a new perspective on life, driving their desire for adventure.
- After a 6-week honeymoon in the Northwest, they chose full-time RV living over returning to normalcy.
- They rented their home on Airbnb and upgraded to a larger luxury RV, accommodating their remote work and two dogs.
- Their RV journey began with shorter trips in a smaller vehicle, eventually transitioning to full-time living in a fifth-wheel RV.
- The couple embraced boondocking thanks to a significant solar array installation, allowing them to avoid RV parks.
- A huge solar array addition allows them to boondock instead of always staying in RV parks.
- Four Years of Fifth Wheel Living in Nashville
- 2002 Sunnybrook Boho Chic Fifth Wheel Renovation
- Amazing Bunk Room for 4 Kids in this RV
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023
- Big Bear Van’s Santa Monica Sleeps Up to 5 People! - October 3, 2023
- Tres Volcanes: Two-Bedroom Costa Rica Tiny Home - October 3, 2023