Rodney and Marcel worked together to turn a shed kit into a beautiful 24×24 cabin in Alaska, complete with a 10×24 covered front porch and two queen-sized bedrooms.
The bedrooms and full bathroom span the back of the home, but in the front, there’s a lovely great room with a living room and kitchen built for entertaining. Could you live in this?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Two-Bedroom Shed to Tiny House Conversion
The cottage is named after their dog, Bobby.
The living room is plenty spacious to host guests.
And adding a front porch really helps maximize the living area.
VIDEO: DIY 2 Bedroom All Season Alaska Cabin – Shed Styled Tiny House
- $15k Barn Shed Tiny House
- Couple Turns Shed into a Floating Cottage
- Debt-free With A Shed Turned Tiny House
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Epic Skoolie w/ Giant Bathroom and Adorable Eyes - January 29, 2023
- Exploring Australia in Her Volkswagen High Top Transporter - January 28, 2023
- He Finished His $15K Tiny House w/ No Experience! - January 28, 2023