Would you sell your 3,000-square-foot home to move into an RV with your three teenagers? Well, that’s what the Smith family did — four years ago! And they’re still going strong, visiting as many National Parks as possible and gathering Junior Ranger badges along the way.
Their Class A Motorhome has all the bells and whistles including an induction cooktop, multiple televisions, TWO bathrooms, a dishwasher, and a stacking washer and dryer unit! Enjoy the video tour below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Family of 5 Has Been Living Tiny for 4 Years
A whole side of the camper is a bump out!
What an awesome family!
VIDEO: Family of 5 Downsized to a Spacious Class A Motorhome w/ 2 Bathrooms
- A family of 5 living in a toy hauler RV for 2 years!
- Couple’s Crazy Cool Toy Hauler Conversion w/ Elevator Bed
- They Turned This Vandalized Toy Hauler into a Tiny Home
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Epic Skoolie w/ Giant Bathroom and Adorable Eyes - January 29, 2023
- Exploring Australia in Her Volkswagen High Top Transporter - January 28, 2023
- He Finished His $15K Tiny House w/ No Experience! - January 28, 2023