This beautiful one-bedroom, one-bath tiny house has been fully inspected and passed all regulations to exist as a backyard addition in North Carolina, but it’s ready for a new home!
It features a spacious great room with a dining, kitchen, and closed-off bathroom. There’s a separate ground-floor living room that’s absolutely lovely, and just wait until you check out the functional kitchen. You can contact the seller on Facebook.
Don’t miss other quality tiny homes like this for sale, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more
504 Sq. Ft. Shed Tiny House: $105K
It can be towed on a flatbed truck and moved to a new location.
You walk into the dining area, with a bathroom on your right.
The private bedroom has a ceiling fan and high ceilings.
Living room with faux fireplace.
Such a generous kitchen for a small home!
Love the built-in bookshelf above the fireplace.
Cozy breakfast nook!
Looking out from the bedroom.
High-end kitchen appliances.
- North Ct, Graham, NC 27253, United States
- 14’x 36’ Shed to house conversion.
- 504 Sqft of open living space!
- 1 bedroom, 1 bathroom
- Full kitchen with dishwasher and farmhouse sink
- Built-in closet
- Custom pearl colored stone fireplace w/ flameless electric heat insert and book nook above
- Built-in spice racks and hidden storage
- custom built-in breakfast nook
- high ceilings
- Every detail from framing, insulation, fire code, plumbing, electrical, mini-split install, tankless hot water heater install, current foundation, etc has all been Inspected by the city and passed!
- Could pass all inspections needed to get certified as a tiny house.
- Must be moved to your property. A moving referral is available if needed.
- Cash sale only. You cannot get financing like you would for a normal house and we do not offer to finance.
- Can be moved by a flatbed truck with a permit.
- Tool Shed in Croatia Turned into Modern Tiny House with a View: MORE PICTURES!
- Natalie’s $400 Pallet Shed Using Reclaimed Materials
- How They Turned Their Shed Into A Tiny Farmhouse Cottage
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- This Itty Bitty Camper Van Belongs to the Cutest Couple - May 24, 2022
- Murphy Bed & Amazing Storage in Freelancer’s Awesome Van - May 24, 2022
- Her DIY Reclaimed Materials Tiny Home in Oregon - May 24, 2022