This couple had more than $100,000 in student loan debt and being able to purchase a home was a far-off dream, but going tiny allowed them to have their own space at an affordable price. They had the THOW professionally built, and they live in the Acony Bell Tiny House Community in North Carolina.
Their tiny house features a home office for Jack’s full-time job, a full bathroom, and a gooseneck bedroom with eight feet of headroom to make it comfortable. Adorably, they call it the “Wee Hive.” Enjoy the tour below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Gooseneck Tiny House w/ Full Bath in Community
They have a cozy entertainment center that features artwork when they aren’t watching TV.
Jack works 9-5 from this plant-tastic office.
VIDEO: Stunning modern Tiny House helped them pay off student debt
- Acony Bell Tiny House Community in North Carolina
- The Magnolia Tiny House Vacation at Acony Bell Tiny Home Community
- Casa Dorada Vacation Spot at Acony Bell Tiny Home Village, NC
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Epic Skoolie w/ Giant Bathroom and Adorable Eyes - January 29, 2023
- Exploring Australia in Her Volkswagen High Top Transporter - January 28, 2023
- He Finished His $15K Tiny House w/ No Experience! - January 28, 2023