Looking for a romantic getaway this summer? You might love this hand-crafted tiny cabin that overlooks the Little River in Tennessee. Not only was the building lovingly constructed by the hosts, it includes all the comforts of home, including a luxury bathroom, cozy gas fireplace, spacious covered deck, and private roof-top deck for cocktails and sunsets.
There’s an outdoor fire pit where you can roast marshmallows, and upstairs is the loft bedroom that leads out to the private deck. You have access to the river, so you can fish, kayak, or just sit out there and watch the wildlife. What do you think?
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Hand-Built Vacation Cottage on Tennessee River
The kitchen area has a plug-in cook top and just about everything else you could want!
The cozy fireplace is perfect!
Your private deck overlooks the river.
VIDEO: Amazing Tiny House Airbnb Tour!
- Hand-built tiny house!
- Spent 2 years building this tiny house with local Tennessee wood
- 25 min to downtown Knoxville, 35 min to Pigeon Forge and 50 minutes to Gatlinburg!
- Roof top deck
- River spot – bring camp chairs or a hammock! There’s also a big rock down at the river that is perfect to fish on!
- We don’t have an iron, but we do have a hand steamer!
- We DO have a grill
- We have 2 burner stove you plug in (under sink with several pots & pans)
- We have roasting sticks so you can make smore’s/hotdog’s on the fire 🙂
- Nature-Inspired Prefab Curved Vacation Cabin
- Their Single-Level Tiny Cabin Filled w/ Handcrafted Artwork
- Their 13×8 Off-Grid Cabin on a Canadian Island
Our big thanks to James D. for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Builders | Cabin | Video Tours | Pre-Fab
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Cookbook Author & Jewelry Maker’s Bus Conversion - March 26, 2023
- Their Stealthy Ambulance Conversion with Laundry Chute - March 25, 2023
- Their $22K Bus Conversion with a Murphy Bed - March 24, 2023