Kirk and Deb were looking for a cabin in the Arizona mountains when they came across the Luxtiny tiny house community. The open house convinced them that one of their tiny homes would be the perfect fit for their needs, and as Kirk says, the home hardly seems tiny! They have a generous great room, a full bathroom, and a bedroom on the main floor with a washer/dryer and a large closet.
As a woodworker and artist, Kirk has added many of his own special details to the house, including a stunning resin/epoxy coffee table and his own Game-of-Thrones-Inspired log throne on their spacious porch. After living at the community for a couple years, Deb and Kirk purchased another tiny house, so they have a place for friends and family to stay when visiting. How fun!
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
And They Bought a Second THOW for Guests!
Their personal THOW on the Left. Guest on Right.
Their deck nearly doubles the living space!
The happy couple in their living room.
VIDEO: Couple has TWO Tiny Homes in a luxury Tiny House Community
- Couple wanted to buy a cabin
- Came across Luxtiny in Arizona
- Spent about $82,000 including the deck on their first tiny house
- 2 years later, bought second as a guest home
- Filled with art by Kirk
- Back garden with pepper plants
- Smoker, faux grass, native trees
- They pay about $300/month/parcel to lease the land
- Acony Bell Tiny House Community in North Carolina
- Potter’s Community Tiny House With A Studio
- Neu Community Developing Prefabricated Modern Homes
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Builders | THOW | Video Tours | Communities
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Couple & Baby in Southwest-Inspired Van - April 1, 2023
- 31′ MitchCraft Tiny with Amazing Closet Space - March 31, 2023
- Rejecting Social Norms at 30 in Their Skoolie - March 31, 2023
I agree both homes look spacious and less claustrophobic than many tiny homes. What are the length and width dimensions of both homes? The man is an artist and the lady may be a designer from the way things are put together. Beautifully done!
OMG! I wanted to buy their house when it was for sale a few years ago, but I wasn’t ready. I found TinyLux on House Hunters. That is how I became interested in them. I have been in their house. It is perfect. I have tried to get a hold of someone there to see if I can get a house like that. I am finally ready.