M was one of the first 5 long-term tiny homes that rolled into Acony Bell Tiny Home Community in North Carolina. Her lot abuts two winding creeks on the 56 acres in the community and features not only her professionally-built THOW but her pottery studio as well.
She’s a professional artist and sells her pottery and teaches classes onsite. The walls of her THOW are covered in meaningful art she’s purchased, been given, or created herself. She chose a design without a loft and has no regrets on that front.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter
Living Tiny With Her Adjacent Pottery Studio
You can see she picked the perfect corner lot!
Here’s her gooseneck bedroom.
VIDEO: She downsized into a tiny house community
- Check out M’s pottery
- Acony Bell Tiny House Community
- Subscribe to Tiny House Giant Journey on YouTube
- The Magnolia Tiny House Vacation at Acony Bell Tiny Home Community
- The Live Edge Tiny House Getaway in North Carolina Tiny House Village
- Firefly Hideaway in North Carolina Tiny House Village
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Scandinavian-Inspired 1963 Airstream Overlander - August 11, 2022
- They Converted a Bus to Search for Land - August 11, 2022
- Her 28-foot ‘Funkalicious’ Tiny Home by Modern Tiny Living - August 10, 2022