Sonia is an artist who splits her time between different locations in New Zealand. She needed a home base, and a tiny house seemed like the perfect match for her alternative approach to life. The house has a cool giant peg wall so she can move shelves around to accommodate plants or artwork.
The home has all the amenities you could want, with a full kitchen, 3/4 bathroom, and a cozy living room with clever storage. Learn more about Sonia, her artwork, and her home in the video below.
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Artists’ Amazing Tiny Home in New Zealand
The exterior of the home feels industrial, but just wait until you head indoors…
The lighting off of the plywood makes everything glow yellow!
She has a loft bedroom and a couch downstairs.
VIDEO: Tiny Living, Big Creativity – Her Tiny Home Tour
- Sonia calls her gorgeous, professionally-built tiny house the Bascap Hiway.
- Her house has two lofts, which she uses for sleeping, art display and storage.
- She lives half of the year in southern New Zealand, and her home becomes a studio during those times.
- Big doors open up to allow her to let the outside indoors.
- She has a full kitchen that she upgraded to have four burners, and she even has a small dishwasher.
- Vintage Caravan Life for Family of 5
- Their $12K Vintage Camper Conversion
- Beautifully Renovated 1957 Vintage Aljo
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses