Shortly after moving to New Zealand together from the United States, Cori and Patrick decided they would build their own tiny home on a trailer using mostly recycled materials. When you go inside, you’ll find a kitchen with pull-out dining table, storage lofts, living area with a pull-out bed, and a bathroom. When you watch the full video tour below, you’ll get to learn how they used a handful of creative tricks to re-use materials in smart ways throughout their tiny home.
Please don’t miss other awesome tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Couple Build $10k Tiny House with 80% Reclaimed Materials
Since the video tour and interview, they’ve already added a built-in porch to their tiny house. See below:
Image via Instagram/Coririanne
Video Tour: Couple’s DIY Reclaimed Tiny House on Wheels
Learn more: http://www.livingbiginatinyhouse.com/tiny-home-built-recycled-materials/ and using the links/resources below.
- YouTube Video (Subscribe)
- Original story at Living Big in a Tiny House
- Cory and Patrick’s New Zealand Blog
- Cory and Patrick’s Tiny House Blog
- South Island Tiny House (website)
Our big thanks to Bryce of Living Big in a Tiny House for sharing!
You can share this DIY recycled tiny house with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this tiny home on wheels built with mostly reclaimed materials you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Chalet Cabin With Mountain Views in Switzerland - August 4, 2021
- Mercedes Sprinter Van Build by Land Carpentry And Constructions - July 31, 2021
- Custom Tiny Home With Open Loft - July 31, 2021