If under-400-square-feet is just too tiny for you, how about going a bit bigger with something like the latest Faltvy small home plans. These PDF plans show an awesome two-bedroom, two-bathroom home that also includes a multi-purpose loft space.
The middle of the home layout is dedicated to a kitchen a living room overlooking the huge picture windows. Would you build this?
Don’t miss other amazing tiny house plans, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Two-Bedroom Modern Small Home Plans
High ceilings in the galley kitchen
Awesome safety railing around the entire loft.
Big windows let sunshine into the living room.
Ground floor bedroom with huge windows.
There are also two bathrooms, one on each side of the house.
The washer and dryer are in the larger bathroom.
Loft space can be for kids/office/storage.
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 baths
- 684 sq. ft. + lofts
- Width: 36’-0”
- Length: 18’-0”
- Height: 16’-10” +/-
- Wall height: Sloped to 12’-0” – 14’-0”
- Highest point in loft: 5’-2”
- Main floor ceilings below loft: 8’-0” (modifiable to 9’-0”)
- 2×6 R-21 + walls
- Trussed R-49 + roof
- Insulated slab foundation
- Mini-split heating & cooling
- Tankless water heating
- Wood or gas fireplace optional
- International Residential Code compliant
- Instant PDF download
- License to build one house
- Plans are delivered as immediate PDF downloads and are ready to submit for permitting and construction anywhere in the US or Canada. Additional information and/or engineering may be required in specific zip codes, check with your local building department. Plans include license to build one house.
- 16’ X 32’ Kyka Cottage Plans from Small House Catalog
- 900-sq-ft. Prefab Small House by Orbit Homes
- 753 Sq. Ft. Mønhuset Longhouse Small Home Design
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses