Some years ago, Lawrence decided to sell his little camper and get a tiny house, but his home on wheels was stolen while left overnight at a gas station! Despite the rough start, Lawrence was able to recover the home and went to live in it on his half acre property on Puget Sound in Washington.
He eventually decided to upgrade, and purchased a half-finished tiny house which he has completed himself. Oh, and did we mention that he will be debt-free in 9 months (including the cost of his property that he owns)? It’s a pretty remarkable story!
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
They Stole His Tiny House, but He Kept On!
He chose to repaint the shiplap all black.
He keeps pantry goods in the window sill.
His own little piece of paradise!
He ran his own electrical and has a rainwater catchment system.
VIDEO: Debt Free in a Tiny House w/ land & ocean views
- His first micro tiny was stolen
- He recovered it and lived in it for awhile
- Bought a larger tiny house shell
- Finished the interior
- Painted everything black with wood tones
- Owns his own .6 acres in the Pacific Northwest
- Owns 50 feet of ocean-front property
- Plans to have his partner put another tiny house on the land as well
- Rainwater catchment system
- Mom & Uncle Build THOW for This Teen’s College Dorm
- The Jock Tiny House by Movable Roots
- Firehouse-inspired Tiny House with Firefighter Pole From the Loft
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their Gooseneck Timbercraft Tiny Home at Tiny Tranquility - December 7, 2022
- Life in her Micro Transit Connect Van Conversion - December 7, 2022
- Family’s Beautiful Mountain Tiny Home - December 6, 2022