This is the Jock tiny house by Movable Roots, a custom tiny home built for one of their clients who wanted a modern and industrial style. Check it out and learn more below then let us know your thoughts about it in the comments. Can you see yourself in a tiny house like this?
Introducing our custom built tiny home on wheels named Jock! This stunning tiny home sits on a 30′ long by 8’6″ wide foundation and is right around 320 sq ft of living space (counting the loft). This home was custom designed and built around our client’s specific needs.
Don’t miss other awesome tiny house tours like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
They Designed and Built this 30-ft. Tiny House for their Client with Modern and Industrial Inspiration
Introducing our custom-built tiny home on wheels named Jock!
This stunning tiny home sits on a 30′ long by 8’6″ wide foundation and is right around 320 sq ft of living space (counting the loft).
This home was custom designed and built around our client’s specific needs.
Our client was able to tour the Cat House tiny home during construction and used that design as inspiration for his floorplan.
He wanted a modern-industrial vibe and we feel that we captured that for him.
As you walk into the main living area you are met with two RecPro recliners and a 20″ bump out that allows for a built in desk.
The kitchen has a mixture of metal, quartz, and wood finishes to really tie in the industrial theme. One big plus in this design is that there is a separation between the kitchen and bathroom.
The bathroom has large black hexagon tile on the floor with grey stacked shower tile and black fixtures to tie it all together.
This bathroom features a European style wall mounted standard flush toilet, and a Splendide washer dryer combo.
Between the kitchen and bathroom you will find a lofted master bedroom with standing area at the foot of the bed that has customized cabinetry.
While lying in bed you can gaze at the stars through the two beautiful skylights that also have blinds to shut the light out when you want.
VIDEO TOUR of the Jock Tiny House by Movable Roots
- The Jock
- Built by Movable Roots
- 30′ long by 8’6″ wide
- 320-sq.-ft. of living space including the loft
- Custom designed and built
- Built around customer’s needs
- Inspired by the Cat House
- Modern-industrial design
- The main living area features two RecPro recliners
- There’s also a 20″ bump out here with a built-in desk
- The kitchen features metal, quartz, and wood finishes
- There’s a separation between the kitchen and the bathroom
- The large bathroom features black hexagon tiles with grey stacked shower tiles and black fixtures
- European style wall mounted standard flush toilet
- Splendide washer dryer combo
- The Master bedroom is a loft with a standing area at the foot of the bed along with customized cabinetry
- Double skylights allow you to stargaze from the bedroom
- Contact Movable Roots for your own custom tiny house
- Pricing for Movable Roots tiny homes
- Follow Movable Roots on Instagram
- 58-Ft. Movable Roots Park Model With Two Screened-In Porches
- 40×10 Movable Roots Tiny House For Family Farm
- The Cathouse by Movable Roots: Check Out This Layout!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Escape eOne Tiny House w/ Large Kitchen Option - November 23, 2022
- The Silo House at Laughing Llama Farm in Troy, Texas - November 15, 2022
- Shipping Container Tiny House with Mountain Views in Asheville - November 15, 2022