Recently we showed off Comak Tiny Home’s latest build, but here’s one from their archives that’s definitely worth taking a look at! Len and his late father had collected historic and local-to-Lancaster county firehouse artifacts and Len wanted a special place to display them.
Comak Tiny Homes did not disappoint, recreating a vintage firehouse and incorporating all Len’s memorabilia. There’s even a fireman’s pole! Len uses it as a vacation rental now, and he can always go in and take a trip down memory lane.
Don’t miss other van conversions for sale like this, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
There’s Even a Fireman Pole From the Loft
You can see a number of fireman figures on display.
There’s a galley kitchen.
Firehat and other memorabilia on the walls.
I love that they named it the “hose room”
I’m always here for a basin sink.
Shiny copper inserts on the stair storage doors.
Fireman’s pole! Great for emergency trips to the bathroom LOL
Love that all the windows have blinds for privacy.
View this post on Instagram
- 16-ft. Steel-Framed Tiny House with Unique Rooftop Deck by Comak Tiny Homes (For Sale)
- 13-ft. TINY Tiny House w/ Skylit Shower! (For sale, $35k)
- Tiny House Built with Real Firetruck Parts as Tribute to First Responders
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- This Itty Bitty Camper Van Belongs to the Cutest Couple - May 24, 2022
- Murphy Bed & Amazing Storage in Freelancer’s Awesome Van - May 24, 2022
- Her DIY Reclaimed Materials Tiny Home in Oregon - May 24, 2022