This is a 900-sq.-ft. prefab small house by Orbit Homes that’s designed to be used as a guest house, ADU, granny flat, in-law suite, pool house, art studio, writer’s cabin, temporary housing, or backyard office/storage.
The Moon Model is 900-sq.-ft. and offers 2-bedrooms and 2-bathrooms. It’s modern, contemporary, prefabricated, and customizable.
Don’t miss other small homes like this – join our FREE Small House Newsletter for more!
Two Bedroom Modern Prefab Small House by Orbit Homes
This is the Moon by Orbit Homes.
It’s a 900-sq.-ft. home.
It features two bedrooms, two bathrooms…
One bathroom is in the hall by the guest room, the other is for the master bedroom.
There’s a full kitchen with ample dining space.
You can always add a beautiful deck, like this, too…
This kitchen has full-size appliances.
Outdoor space is everything sometimes.
Beautiful views from the bedroom here.
The Moon. A modern, 900-sq.-ft. home.
Two bedrooms, two bathrooms.
- 2 bedrooms
- 2 bathrooms
- Full kitchen
- Full-size appliances
- Living room
- Master bedroom
- Washer dryer space
- Outdoor space
Other Small Homes You Can Look At
- 961-sq.-ft. Beltane Cottage
- 1500-sq.-ft. Cabin with ‘Tiny House Style’
- 601 Sq. Ft. Aspen Small House by Dickinson Homes
- Small House with Solar-Power and Rainwater-Collection
Our big thanks to Or Michaelo of Orbit Homes for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Small Houses | 640 Sq. Ft. California Solo 1 Modern Prefab Tiny House
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Building A $13K Cabin In 55 Days - January 26, 2021
- He’s Building a Tiny House with 6-ft. Jacuzzi Tub And Spiral Staircase (Still Under Construction) - January 14, 2021
- 2017 Escape Vista Tiny House in Portland, Oregon (For Sale) - January 14, 2021