Meet the “Dome-anooga,” dubbed so by owner Glenn. This monolithic dome home sits in his backyard in Chattanooga, Tennessee, and is a rental for couples traveling to the area.
The home is studio-style, with the living, dining, and kitchen area all in the main central dome. There’s a Murphy bed with a Tempurpedic mattress that can be tucked away during the daytime for maximum storage space. There’s also a bathroom and laundry closet, so everything you need is in one place!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Chattanooga’s First Monolithic Dome Home!
The bright red door welcomes you!
I love the concrete floors!
Linen closet with all you need.
Laundry facilities in the bathroom.
Shower stall in the corner.
Murphy bed! It’s all folded up.
Ta-da! Now you’re ready for bed.
View on the patio.
Lush green grass and a large tree.
Would you stay here?
- First monolithic dome home in the City of Chattanooga
- 1 murphy Tempur -pedic queen bed
- 1 bath
- Privacy fence and outdoor patio for grilling
- Laundry facilities in house
Book your stay here.
- Off-Grid Satori Dome in Rural Northumberland with Pond Views
- Econodome Home Kits: A DIY Geometric Home Wonder You Can Build
- DomeGaia: Building Dome Homes with AirCrete
Our big thanks to Glenn for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 196-sq.-ft. Deluxe Family Dome on Columbian Hillside - October 23, 2021
- Bamboo Tube Vacation Cabin on Mexico Beach - October 22, 2021
- Shoal Creek Cabin on Stilts in TN - October 22, 2021