Needing to get away from it all? This geodisc dome home located on a working farm in Northumberland overlooks a peaceful pond. The off-grid accommodations let you enjoy all that nature has to offer, while still providing plenty of create comforts!
You can enjoy soaking in the wood-fired hot tub while staring at the stars, and then curl up in the extra comfy double bed at night. A BBQ and kettle lets you cook and prepare a cup of coffee or tea, and there’s a composting toilet on site.
By far the best part of your unique stay is waking up and looking at the pond outside the geometric windows! You can book your stay on Airbnb here.
Don’t miss other quality tiny homes like this for sale, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
Your Next Eco-Friendly Vacation in England
The large deck gives you plenty of outdoor space to enjoy.
There’s both a BBQ and a fire pit.
A wood-burning stove lets you stay warm on cool nights.
You get an entire wall of windows overlooking the pond.
As you can see, it’s a cozy place even on rainy days!
Basic utensils and dishware are provided.
Now that’s a bed I could sink into!
The nearby outhouse.
Primitive, but nice and clean!
Look at the surroundings! Breathtaking.
- 20m2 geodesic dome
- Secluded location in rural Northumberland
- Wood fired hot tub, fire pit, and deck
- Completely off grid – water in containers, solar power, and composting toilet.
- Satori dome is located on a working farm alongside a large pond
- Dome is set up for 2 people with a double bed and Eve© memory foam mattress (bedding is provided.)
- LED battery fairy lights and lanterns provide mood lighting inside and outside the dome at night
- Logs are provided for the wood burning stove
- Gas BBQ for cooking and inside there is a worktop and sink set up for prepping simple meals and washing up dishes (plates, cutlery and utensils provided.)
- A kettle is provided for boiling water on the BBQ side-burner, for teas and coffee.
- A leisure battery powers a small electric fridge to keep food items cool. The battery also has a USB port to charge your devices.
- Our simple off-grid sink is setup with a 25 litre container of fresh spring water and hand pump tap for washing up.
- Your outdoor hot tub will be filled with fresh spring water for your arrival. It can be used 2-3 times and takes 2-4 hours to heat up (depending on the weather/season), and will usually stay warm overnight.
- The Eco friendly composting toilet is set back from the dome
- Econodome Home Kits: A DIY Geometric Home Wonder You Can Build
- DomeGaia: Building Dome Homes with AirCrete
- Off-Grid Adobe Dome Getaway with Milky Way Views
Our big thanks to Hugh for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 100-Year-Old Adobe Home on a Pecan Orchard - May 13, 2021
- Kottage Knechtion Treehouse B&B - May 12, 2021
- Jude Tiny House w/ Downstairs Bedroom & 400 Sq. Ft. - May 11, 2021