When their lease was close to expiring, Hannah and Danny knew they had no desire to renew it, but also weren’t sure about their next move. That’s when they landed on a bus conversion! Both of them quit their jobs, so they could work full-time on the bus conversion (they’ve since gotten travel/remote work).
The bus is gorgeous, with a spacious kitchen and a great back-of-the-bus design with a side-by-side bed and bathroom that allows for a spacious shower. In the front of the bus, there’s an L-shaped couch that doubles as a guest bed, and a special puppy corner for their dog! What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
They Quit Their Jobs to Try #BusLife!
They have a lot of butcher block counter space.
Eventually, they’ll install a mini wood stove.
VIDEO TOUR: Newlywed’s DIY School Bus Tiny House
- Their $30K Bus Conversion: 2002 Blue Bird
- Living in their Raised Roof Skoolie Project
- Founders of Skoolie Swarm and their Big Blue Hauler
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Luxury Ocean Studios for Dillon Beach Resort - December 4, 2022
- Family’s 500 sq. ft. Barndominium: Home, Gym & Workshop - December 3, 2022
- Barbara’s 18 ft. Industrial Farmhouse with a Porch - December 3, 2022