The Chandler family were living their “dream life” as Montana ranchers when they realized how much they were missing. After seeing discovering school bus conversions, often referred to as skoolies online, they decided to take the plunge and do a DIY conversion for their two young kids and their dogs for an unforgettable and perhaps legendary family lifestyle.
Inside the bus, there’s a fun loft bed for their 4-year-old son and a huge king bed in the back for cosleeping with their youngest. A bathroom houses a fancy mist shower head and a Nature’s Head toilet, and there’s a spacious kitchen with a giant farmhouse sink for bathing babies. Enjoy!
Don’t miss other amazing stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Family’s Gorgeous Bus Conversion w/ Loft
They have a king-sized bed for co-sleeping.
There’s a huge sink for bathing kids!
VIDEO: DIY Bus Home for Family of 4
- The Chandler family, former Montana ranchers, decided to pursue the adventure lifestyle they missed by converting a skoolie for their family.
- The DIY conversion includes a loft bed for their 4-year-old son and a large king bed for co-sleeping with their youngest.
- The bus features a bathroom with a fancy mist shower head and a Nature’s Head toilet.
- A spacious kitchen includes a giant farmhouse sink, perfect for bathing babies.
- Family Skoolie with Kids Bunk Room!
- Family’s Incredible Skoolie with Rooftop Deck
- His $5k School Bus Tiny Home
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Is This the Perfect Off-Grid Family Tiny Home? - September 23, 2023
- Home on Wheels: A Family’s 50-Day Transition to RV Living - September 23, 2023
- His Incredible DIY Adventure Rig - September 22, 2023