Anne-So and JP met in university and later started dating. It was their New Zealand road-tripping in a rental van that made them fall in love with vanlife, but JP wasn’t quite sold on selling all their stuff, quitting their jobs, and moving into a van full-time — at first!
Thankfully, he came around, and the couple had the amazing opportunity to travel from Canada to Panama — and back — in their Promaster. Now they are taking the van around the United States and seeing all the U.S. had to offer. What do you think of their van?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Now, This French Canadian Couple is Traveling the U.S.
Here they are with their bus in “living” mode.
You can see they have a small shower across from part of their kitchen.
VIDEO: Extended Sprinter w/ Shower
- The couple first enjoyed van life while renting one in New Zealand
- Decided it would be cheaper to build their own
- Went from Canada to Panama and then back!
- Kitchen with a three-burner stove
- Shower area
- Murphy bed system
- A skylight that opens and gives roof access
- Enjoying Wheelchair-Accessible VAN Life!
- Staying Debt-Free & Faith-Focused in their Promaster
- Nurse & Teacher Take 6 Months Off for Baja Van Life
Our big thanks to Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
‘If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Limited 24-ft. Kootenay Designer Tiny House by Tru Form Tiny - July 5, 2022
- 34-ft. Cottage on Wheels by Timbercraft Tiny Homes - July 4, 2022
- 2.5 Years in Their $4k Reclaimed Material Truck Bed Tiny House - July 3, 2022