It’s so secret that restaurant owners/workers/chefs work long, tiring hours. And during the past few years, it’s been harder than ever to navigate the ever-changing laws and restrictions. For Captain Tucker, he thought buying an RV to put behind his restaurant where he could catch naps during his 14-hour days would be enough to restore his body and mind. Ultimately, though, he packed up the restaurant and took the RV to Baja for a schedule-less season of rest.
He kept his Class A RV fairly standard, bringing along his fishing gear, cooking supplies, and guitar. He made his own granola to sell on the side and has been surfing, kite surfing, and practicing his music while savoring the beautiful weather. Since his video tour below, Captain Tucker is back in the States and has re-opened his restaurant. Good for him!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
His Winter in Baja & Finding Himself Again
His Class A has an awesome awning and outdoor entertainment
He kept the RV standard and impeccably organized.
VIDEO: Full Time RV Life – Tiny Home Living
- Was working 14-hour days at his restaurant
- Decided to get the RV to park behind it so he could take naps
- Things weren’t going well, decided to pack up and drive to Baja
- Spent the winter finding himself/surfing in Baja
- Has since gone back to Buffalo!
- Re-opened his restaurant.
- From 4 Years of Van Life to New 5th Wheel RV on the Water
- Retired Military Family Moves Into an RV Full-Time
- Renovated 5th Wheel RV Turned Tiny Cottage On Wheels
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Sam’s “Weekend Escape From Corporate Life” Van Conversion - June 26, 2022
- 24-ft. Modern Tiny House Collaboration - June 25, 2022
- Paralympian Kayaker’s DIY Truck Camper - June 24, 2022