Looking for an off-grid vacation that gives you a true unplugged experience? This adorable tiny house has a huge round window that looks into the woods beyond, giving you that “in nature” feel while still keeping you protected from the elements.
Because the tiny house has no electricity, you won’t be spending time doom-scrolling on the internet or binge-watching new series. Reconnect with your significant other, or with yourself! There’s a wood-burning stove for heat, a BBQ and fire pit for cooking, and a foot pump sink and drinking water provided.
The composting toilet is in the cabin for your convenience. Head to Airbnb to book your stay.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Go Off-Grid and Unplug in This Tiny House Vacation Spot
The windows all surround the large comfortable bed.
They added some curtains for privacy and to block out the early sun.
The kitchenette has your basic cooking needs provided.
A round mirror mimics the large window.
Nature’s Head composting toilet for your convenience.
Stay toasty warm with this wood-burning stove.
The front door also lets in light.
This looks like such a cozy getaway.
The path to your secluded hideout.
Love the vertical exterior siding.
Would you stay here?
- Located in the heart of the Rouge Valley national park
- Off-grid (no electricity)
- 30 mins from downtown Toronto
- Outdoor fire pit &BBQ
- Wood stove indoors
- Small bathroom with composting toilet
- Custom-built and designed by Redriverdesigns
- Foot pump sink
- Safe drinking water provided in a jug with a spout.
- Kindling and necessary supplies are provided for the wood stove as well as outdoors
- A battery fan is now available, you can put it in the window for a faster cool down at night
- Off Grid Moose Haven Cabin in Colorado
- Earthship Vacation Home in Montana: Off-Grid Living
- Kai & Julie’s Off Grid Skoolie Conversion in Germany
Our big thanks to Norman for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Remodeled Spaceship Home on 28 Acres - January 18, 2022
- Romantic Clear-Roof Cabin with Chandelier & Swing Bed - January 17, 2022
- Airstream to 800 Sq. Ft. 1953 Bungalow Life - January 17, 2022