Here’s your chance to spend a weekend (or longer!) in a hand-crafted Earthship house! This off-grid masterpiece in Montana is a self-sufficient structure complete with a greenhouse, passive heating and cooling, and an awesome water system.
Don’t know much about Earthship buildings? The video below from Tiny House Giant Journey gives a great overview and you can learn more here. Jeff has two Earthships on his property — one is his own, and the other (pictured below) he rents on Airbnb.
This one features a large master bedroom off of the main living area complete with a luxury kitchen and a comfortable living area. The front greenhouse has fresh produce growing! Enjoy the photo tour below.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Off-Grid Living in a Montana Earthship
You’d never know this kitchen was off-grid!
The counter tops are a proprietary mix of recycled glass and other materials.
Here in the front hallway is the greenhouse.
Luxurious bedroom with impressionistic wall art.
VIDEO Tour… Brilliant Earthship Home
- Follow Tiny House Giant Journey on Facebook
- Subscribe to Tiny House Giant Journey on YouTube
- Book this Earthship on Airbnb
- Earthship Ironbank: Eco-Friendly Small Vacation Home (Building-Code-Approved!)
- Earthship Home: Young Man’s Inspiring Building and Living Experience
- They Built A Passive Solar Earthship Cabin For $10k
Our big thanks to Jenna for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Family’s Debt-Free Cob Home Took 10 Years of Planning! - October 23, 2020
- Chateau Treehouse Suspended in Three Towering Cypress Trees - October 22, 2020
- Carousel Treehouse with Vintage Vibes! - October 22, 2020