Sleep where doves used to rest in this quaint stone cottage outside of Edinburgh, Scotland. The little cottage is surrounded by tranquil, mature gardens.
Inside you’ll find a lovely open-concept kitchen and living room, surrounded by stone walls and featuring live-edge countertops and a wood-burning stove to increase the cozy factor.
When it’s time to sleep, you’ll enter the dove’s tower where you’ll find illuminated nesting boxes from ancient times! There’s also a modern bathroom complete with a rainfall shower head. Book your stay on Airbnb.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
The Bedroom Tower Has Ancient Dove Nesting Boxes!
There’s a gorgeous mature garden surrounding the cottage.
The kitchen with live-edge countertops.
Wood-burning stove to keep you toasty!
Stovetop to cook simple meals.
Look at those gorgeous stone walls.
The sleek modern bathroom.
Rainfall shower head in the bathroom.
Look at those ancient nesting boxes!
What a unique place to sleep.
The exterior garden is so tranquil.
Enjoy a walk under the arbor.
- Serene secluded rustic-chic. Stunning, quirky & sophisticated. Quietly thrilling.
- Former home to doves; illuminated ancient nesting boxes.
- Tiny bedroom in tower with double bed & garden view. Ground-floor bathroom. Pull-out sofa-bed downstairs (115cms w. mattress).
- Bespoke kitchen beneath mezzanine.
- Safely tucked-away in large private garden, separate from other people.
- Ideal for Staycations.
- Lit cavern under sturdy glass floor-panel. Tranquil scented garden terrace.
- A bright captivating treasure, skillfully designed.
- Heated floors.
- Central heating.
- Safe, free private parking.
- Stone House Studio at June Farms in New York
- Romantic Stone Cottage Getaway in New Zealand (with Sauna!)
- Crows’ Hermitage Tiny Stone Cottage in Dublin
Our big thanks to Sarah for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Tiny Houses | Cabins | Airbnbs | Tiny House Vacations
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Escape Boho w/ Smartside Shou Sugi Ban Paneling FOR SALE - May 31, 2023
- Van Life with an Office & Rooftop Deck - May 31, 2023
- Their Stationary and Travel Bus Life - May 31, 2023
It is Edinburgh
This is beautiful and looks very peaceful. Bathroom is huge.
Please note: the capital city of Scotland is NOT Edinburg, it is Edinburgh. Not only is the spelling different, but so is the pronunciation: Edinbur-ruh
Did I spell it incorrectly? I actually lived nearby in St. Andrews for a year so I’m sorry if I did! It looks correct from what I checked.
It was certainly incorrectly spelt when I wrote the post, though I see it has suddenly changed to the correct one. And I note another person also commented …