There are few things as quaint and cozy as stone, and that proves true in this tiny stone cottage affixed to the Pony Barn Bar & Restaurant on a 120-acre heritage breed farm.
The little vacation spot features a studio-style set up, with a queen bed on one side, and a kitchenette with pasture views on the other. Down a small hallway there’s a wet bathroom and linen closet.
While it’s perfect in any season, something tells me this spot in West Sand Lake, New York is particularly magical when the snow falls! You can book your stay at Airbnb.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Romantic Stone Cottage Getaway on Farm in NY
The warm glow of that exterior lighting makes the place look inviting.
Indoors you have more warm lighting against the stone and wood.
What a cozy spot to cook up dinner!
Wash dishes with a stunning view.
Rainfall shower head in the wet bathroom.
A layout picture to give you an idea for the space.
The tree-lined road to the cottage.
Highland Cows! They are my favorite animal. Look at how fluffy they are!
- Set on 120 pristine acres, June Farms is a stunning gentleman’s farm that raises heritage breed horses, cows, pigs, chickens and ducks.
- Studio-style cabin
- King Bed
- Sink with pasture views
- Surrounding pasture with horses and cows
- Next door to the Pony Barn bar/restaurant
- Wet bathroom
- Sycamore Park Model by Mustard Seed Tiny Homes: Two Bedrooms Downstairs!
- River Bend Log Cabin in Tennessee
- Build Your Own 10×10 Studio/Cabin/ADU: PDF Plans!
Our big thanks to Suzy for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- High School Sweethearts in their Melody Machine Bus Reno - January 15, 2021
- After A Cancer Diagnosis, They Turned This Vandalized Toy Hauler into a Tiny Home - January 15, 2021
- Bantha: Full-Time Overlanding in a 6×6 Military Vehicle - January 13, 2021