Just like this Scottish cow-shed we showed you a couple of weeks ago, this 200-year-old cottage in the UK has been completely renovated, and the results are absolutely stunning. You’d never know you were inside a historic building except for the beautifully preserved cast iron kitchen they framed off in the living room.
Even though the cottage is contemporary, it’s far from sterile. The warm wood tones and stone features make it cozy and interesting. Up the stairs, you’ll find a grand bedroom with a Super King bed, a soaking tub, a glass shower, and a separate private toilet room. What do you think of this design?
Don’t miss other interesting homes like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Luxurious 2-Story Cottage in Lindale, UK
The living room sits “down” in the home, creating a cozy space.
There’s a plush green couch and exposed old beams remind you of the cottage’s age.
I just love the way they encased the original kitchen area as an art piece!
There’s a bench in the corner for eating.
The kitchen is quite impressive size-wise!
There’s an oven with a range hood, coffee maker and a microwave.
Flat black cabinets and oodles of counterspace in here!
The luxurious bedroom is upstairs.
This is a Super King-Size Bed! Wow.
That balcony opens up to the staircase that goes downstairs.
The “closet” acts as a partition between the bedroom and bathroom.
A glass walk-in shower stall stands in the corner.
There’s a vanity and very modern towel warmer.
The toilet is behind the door!
The round mirror mimics the large moon.
The hot tub has it’s own private shed.
Enjoy it in any weather!
- This 200-year-old cottage in the Lake District seamlessly blends tradition and modern luxury. It offers an open-plan bedroom with a super king bed and a luxurious ensuite bathroom.
- The lower level features a comfy lounge and a fully equipped kitchen. Enjoy off-street parking, an electric car charger, and a serene outdoor seating area. The fully enclosed hot tub is a year-round delight!
- The cottage has undergone a complete transformation, emerging as a comfortable modern one-bedroom retreat that promises an exceptional getaway!
- Inside, you’ll discover an open-plan bedroom adorned with a sumptuous super king bed, complemented by an ensuite bathroom featuring a freestanding bath and a walk-in shower.
- The lower level offers a plush lounge area and a fully equipped kitchen, providing all the comforts of home. The kitchen provides all the pots, pans and utensils necessary to make a meal for two along with an oven/hob, fridge freezer, Nespresso coffee machine, a cold filtered and boiling water tap, microwave, toaster and dishwasher.
- Outside, the cottage hosts dedicated driveway parking for one vehicle, complete with exclusive use of an electric car charger.
- A charming seating area invites you to soak in the serene surroundings. The highlight, however, is the fully enclosed hot tub, ensuring year-round relaxation. Robes for both guests can be found in the bedroom, intended for use when walking between the cottage and the hot tub.
- Conveniently situated in the charming village of Lindale, near Grange-over-Sands, this cottage offers easy access from the M6. It serves as an ideal launchpad for exploring the Lake District’s breathtaking landscapes. Moreover, you’re a stone’s throw from the coastal allure of Grange-over-Sands and the gastronomic delights of Cartmel, making it a haven for food enthusiasts.
- This lovingly restored cottage invites you to immerse yourself in the tranquility of the Lake District while relishing in all the modern comforts you need for a memorable getaway!
- Tegan’s Scottish Cottage Renovation in the Rural Countryside
- Beautiful Stone Cow Shed Turned Cozy Cottage!
- Magical, Bespoke Barn Conversion Tiny Home
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2023 NOAH-Certified 28′ Double Loft Tiny Home - December 2, 2023
- Tree House Tiny House with 3 Standing Bedrooms! - December 2, 2023
- Safe and Sonder Van Life with Hanging Swing Chairs - December 2, 2023