The Cairngorms is a stunning area of Scotland, and if you go to visit you might want to stay in this “cooshed” (cow shed) turned into a delightful cottage for two. While the original stone walls remain, the rest of the cottage looks nothing like a home for Highland cows, but rather a modern, well-equipped tiny home.
You enter into the open-concept living and dining area which includes a full kitchen, comfortable couch and ottoman, and a dining space. The bathroom has a walk-in shower stall with a skylight, and you take a ladder to the loft bedroom that houses a double bed. There’s a private patio outdoors to enjoy if the rain holds off.
Don’t miss other interesting homes like this, join our Free Tiny House Newsletter for more!
From Cow Shed to Charming Scottish Cottage
The modern metal roof contrasts beautifully with the old stone.
A private patio area sits just outside the back door.
The spot is fully-equipped with dishware.
Shaker-style cabinets add beautiful character.
The cozy wood stove stands right next to the oven.
The living area has a big comfy couch and an ottoman.
A lovely dining table in the center of the room invites you to sit down for dinner.
There’s a basket of wood against the wall for the woodstove.
There’s a ladder up to the loft bedroom with a big skylight.
A beautiful vanity with a round mirror.
The walk-in shower stall also has a skylight.
Quaint and cozy double bed.
- Lovely renovated stone holiday cottage in the Cairngorms
- Perfect vacation spot for two
- Comfortable couch and television in the living area
- Sleek modern wood-burning stove to keep you cozy on rainy Scottish days
- Open plan kitchen living area with table for two
- L-shaped countertops include oven, stovetops, and mini-fridge
- Cosy sleeping loft with a double bed with little side tables
- Contemporary bathroom with large walk-in shower and residential toilet
- Private patio
- Modern renovated cooshed (shed for cows)
- Shed Turned into Tiny House for $30,000
- Vintage Shed Meets Modern Tiny Home
- Cow Shed Tiny House at Easton Farm Park in the UK
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 2023 NOAH-Certified 28′ Double Loft Tiny Home - December 2, 2023
- Tree House Tiny House with 3 Standing Bedrooms! - December 2, 2023
- Safe and Sonder Van Life with Hanging Swing Chairs - December 2, 2023