This is the Crows’ Hermitage Tiny Stone Cottage in Dublin, Ireland.
A Romantic Retreat -Tastefully converted stone barn with views of 13th C. Abbey ruins & mature garden. Ideal location for touring east coast and Dublin (Airport 30min). Mezzanine bedroom overlooking the open plan living area & wood burning stove.
Don’t miss other super awesome tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter with more!
The Tiny Stone Cottage in Dublin Known As The Crows’ Hermitage
Photos via Colm/Airbnb
The Light Shines Right Through in this Tiny Stone Cottage!
Even More Light From the Skylights
Super Cozy Loft Bedroom!
I love the stone walls inside, how about you?
Cozy Place to Sit and Stare at the Fire!😍
I don’t know if it can get much better than this…
And YES… The “Ladder/Staircase” Has Handrails (Nice!)
Little Nook in the Loft to Sit by the Window and Read 😊
Great Place to Wake Up In…
Let me show you the Kitchen!
Floating Microwave and Open Storage (I Like!)
I love the Stone Walls and the Tile Backsplash (Easy to Clean)
Did You Notice the Built-in Storage in the Walls?
I LOVE This Place…
Shower in the Bathroom
Flush Toilet and Sink
I Love The Huge Drapes to Cozy Up in Privacy
I Would Totally Build and Live in Something Like This…
Here’s Another Angle from the Outside…
Notice Above You Can Get In and Out from the Loft (Pretty Cool)
The Little Stone Cottage in the Winter…
Photos via Colm/Airbnb
- Dublin, Ireland
- Crows’ Hermitage
- Romantic retreat
- Converted stone barn
- Views of the 13th C. Abbey ruins and garden
- 30 minutes from the airport
- Mezzanine bedroom overlooks open floor plan living area
- Woodburning stove
- Converted by owner in 2008
- Exposed stone walls
- Oak beams
- Luxurious furnishings
- Very romantic location
- Suitable for up to two adults (babies welcome but the barn is not really suitable for toddlers or small children because of the steep staircase and the wood-burning stove)
Description of the Crows’ Hermitage Stone Barn Conversion
This barn was converted by the owner in 2008 into a comfortable and inviting open plan living area & kitchen with a mezzanine double bedroom. Exposed stone walls and oak beams are complemented by luxurious furnishings and a cozy wood burning stove.
Other Super-Awesome Tiny Homes And Cottages Kind Of Like This One…
- Romantic Stone Cottage Getaway in New Zealand (with Sauna!)
- Stone Tower Cabin in Croatia
- Tiny Stone Cottage on Wheels
- 807 Sq. Ft. Stone Cottage
- Little Stone Cottage in St. Agnes
- Cozy and Romantic LOFTY Stone Cottage
Share this with your friends/family using the e-mail/social re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you liked this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Tiny House Vacations Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Classic Teardrop Campers by Second Wind Trailers - October 22, 2021
- 720-sq.-ft. Two-Bedroom Home in Arcadia, Florida - October 22, 2021
- Off-Grid Vista Tiny House For Sale (Available Now) - October 22, 2021