Outside, you’ll notice a perfectly square facade with four symmetrical windows with a roofline that tilts backward. It sits among a forest of beautiful trees blowing smoke from its chimney.
On the inside, the house is paneled with light knotty pine wood and white walls with a wonderful open floor plan. The kitchen includes a cool retro refrigerator and a long table with wooden-block stools. A floating staircase leads upstairs to the bedroom and sitting area. The bathroom includes a unique concrete sink, and the main living space has an open fireplace for keeping warm.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thank you!
807 Sq. Ft. Stone Cottage
Other Super-Awesome Stone Homes And Cottages Kind Of Like This One…
- Stone Tower Cabin in Croatia
- Tiny Stone Cottage on Wheels
- 807 Sq. Ft. Stone Cottage
- Little Stone Cottage in St. Agnes
- Cozy and Romantic LOFTY Stone Cottage
- 250 Sq. Ft. Tardis Tiny Tower House in Australia
You can share this stone cottage with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this cottage story you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Chateau Treehouse Suspended in Three Towering Cypress Trees - October 22, 2020
- Carousel Treehouse with Vintage Vibes! - October 22, 2020
- Remote Work & Travel from Her Promaster Van - October 21, 2020