This is a stone tower cabin in Croatia that you can rent for $188 a night (as I write this). From the outside, you’ll notice a cylindrical structure created from different size stones with beautiful ivy growing up one side.
When you go inside, you’ll find a living room on the first “floor” with a step-up kitchen. Follow the spiral staircase to multiple lofts including a dining room, two bedrooms, and two baths.
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Cozy Stone Tower Cottage in Croatia
Stone walls are super-cool! Especially inside.
This stone tower cottage lives so comfortably!
I could easily get used to this. Especially with that super-comfortable couch.
Wow, look at this kitchen! Modern AND rustic at the same time.
Is that a brick oven? Oh my! It DOES get better.
How’s that for a super-unique kitchen?
The dining area is just as special…
Maybe, even, more! How cool is this?
Wow, you have to love and appreciate how this tiny tower cottage is designed and built.
The bedroom level. And what… It keeps going??
Yeah, it does…
Still not quite sure what’s all the way up there…
But I know this… I want in!
Do you like it? Or too many stairs for you?
To me, it’s dreamy…!
The L-couch fits perfectly there.
The bathroom with vanity and mirrors with storage.
The shower is triangular. Saves space!
Did you notice how the toilet tank sinks into the wall? Saves space!
Have you figured out exactly how this layout works yet?
I honestly haven’t, but it sure looks comfortable up here. Especially with that little window open. Wow, look how thick the walls seem!
Cozy and comfortable at last. After a long day of adventure, maybe.
Wow, look at those views! It’s like you’re in a movie.
Breathtaking views (to me, at least).
How much cooler can it get?
Who are the lucky folks who get to stay here?
Medieval style door. Pretty cool!
Is that an outdoor brick oven?
Boy, this place sure has lots of character.
I’m so happy a place like this exists.
- Old tower turned into super-unique and awesome tiny cottage
- Located in Hvar, Split-Dalmatia County, Croatia
- Old windmill cottage!
- There are TWO BEDROOMS
- 3 total beds
- 1.5 bathrooms
- Sleeps a total of 6 guests max
- Located in Hvar’s historic center
- Peaceful area
- Walking distance from the main town square
- Tower is luxuriously renovated and furnished
- Traditional building methods and materials combined with latest construction and technology
- Originally built in 1761
- The tower is protected by Hvar Cultural Heritage as a cultural monument
- Since 1971, it belongs to the Lorenzo Tudor family, according to the Airbnb listing
- The tower has four floors!
Other Super-Awesome Stone Homes And Cottages Kind Of Like This One…
- Stone Tower Cabin in Croatia
- Tiny Stone Cottage on Wheels
- 807 Sq. Ft. Stone Cottage
- Little Stone Cottage in St. Agnes
- Cozy and Romantic LOFTY Stone Cottage
- 250 Sq. Ft. Tardis Tiny Tower House in Australia
You can share this stone tower cabin with your friends and family for free using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks.
If you enjoyed this stone cottage you’ll absolutely LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Small Houses Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- 760 Blue Jay Sedona Park Model: $57K (+Lot Rent) - July 11, 2020
- Dane Has Moved Her Oregon Cottage Company THOW 4 Times! - July 11, 2020
- Double-Decker London Bus Turned Summer Home in…Italy! - July 10, 2020