This is the stunning Sycamore Park Model from Mustard Seed Tiny Homes. Park models aren’t on wheels, but they can be towed to your desired location. The great part about these is you get a full 400 square feet of living space on the main level, and additional space in a large upper loft.
The attached covered porch is a perfect place for relaxing, and the front door leads you into an open living room/kitchen floor plan. Down the hallway you’ll find a downstairs bedroom, smaller spare bedroom, and not one, but TWO bathrooms (one full, one half).
Climb the stairs to the loft, which is divided into a sleeping area and playing area for children. As always, the Mustard Seed Tiny Homes craftsmanship is top-notch! This model starts at $95,000.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Sleep a Family of 5 in the Sycamore Park Model
Front porch is a perfect spot for making memories.
Kitchen space with a sink and full refrigerator.
The electric oven and stove top. Butcher block counter tops.
The shaker-style cabinets are stunning.
Media wall across from staircase.
Hall to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Spare room with closet space.
Pocket doors are perfect for tiny spaces.
Master bedroom is more spacious.
Large window to open the place up.
Door to the bathroom. Love the woodworking details.
Perfect stacked washer-dryer unit.
View from the Master.
Full bathroom off the Master bedroom.
Stunning tiled shower.
Gold and navy are a great combo!
Upstairs in the loft bedroom.
There’s room for two twin beds up here.
Children’s play area.
The windows keep things light and bright!
- Length: 39′; Width: 14′
- Large 245 sqft double loft
- Custom steel trailer
- Framing 2×4 walls 16″ OC, 2×6 floor and rafter 16″ OC (kiln dried dimensional lumber, CDX plywood)
- Moisture barrier (Tyvek housewrap and tape)
- Exterior siding (LP lap siding accent upper with reverse board and batten siding lower. Choice of color paint – deluxe Sherwin Williams)
- Roof (standing seam metal roof)
- Glass front door
- Insulation (fiberglass in walls, sub-floor and ceiling)
- Sub-floor moisture barrier
- Interior veneer (T&G pine veneer w/ choice of paint)
- Interior and exterior paint (color of your choice – deluxe Sherwin Williams)
- Stairs to loft
- Flooring Vinyl flooring
- Hardware (brushed nickel, oil rubbed bronze, etc.)
- Windows (low E, double pane vinyl windows)
- Doors (Glass exterior door; 4 interior custom pocket doors to bathrooms, bedrooms)
- Mini split three zone Mitsubishi mini-split HVAC
- Water heater (Tankless On Demand Water Propane Heater)
- Appliances: 4 burner range (electric), 10+ cu ft. full size refrigerator, over-range hood w/vent, washer/dryer laundry center
- Kitchen sink (apron farmhouse)
- Custom cabinets
- Solid Maple/oak counter tops tops (stone upgrades available)
- 1 piece fiberglass shower insert
- Vessel sink w/vanity (bathrooms)
- Flush toilet
- Covered porch 130 sqft
- PEX plumbing
- 100 AMP electrical box and residential inlet
- Residential water inlet, PVC sewer drainage
- Sycamore Park Model by Mustard Seed Tiny Homes
- Follow Mustard Seed Tiny Homes on Facebook
- Follow Mustard Seed Tiny Homes on Instagram
- The Juniper Tiny House by Mustard Seed Tiny Homes
- Jess and Adam’s Mustard Seed Tiny House (with 2 kids and a cat!)
- The Zion Park Model Tiny House by Mustard Seed Tiny Homes
Our big thanks to Summit Tiny Homes for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Raising the Roof in Their Skoolie: Financial Independence Journey - April 13, 2021
- Jack Hanna’s 700 Sq. Ft. Cabin in Montana - April 13, 2021
- John & Elsa’s Tiny House Project in New Zealand - April 12, 2021