Here’s a one-of-a-kind tiny house built on top of an Italian villa in greater Rome. The house resembles a coral reef mixed with some mosaic-Earthship-vibes that make for a truly unique stay!
The single-level tiny house has a private bedroom with a queen bed, a little colorful kitchen with a mini fridge and two burners, and a 3/4 bathroom. There’s both a covered porch and a sunroom, so you can enjoy the space in any weather. Enjoy the tour below!
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Single-Level Tiny House: Living Sculpture
There is a beautiful sunroom area on the front of the house.
There’s a mini-split to keep things comfortable.
The colorful kitchen has a cooktop and mini fridge.
The mosaics continue into the funky bathroom space.
The unique shower stall.
Here’s the lovely double bedroom.
There’s a covered porch area at the door.
You can eat in the sunroom.
You can also eat outdoors under the covered area.
What a fun space! What’s your favorite feature?
- The house is on the roof of the villa.
- It has its own exclusive entrance. The villa itself is within a large garden.
- The house is fully furnished with private bathroom complete with shower.
- There is a new fully equipped kitchen, plus a large terrace
- Private bedroom with double bed.
- A really unusual place in Rome. You are only 20 – 30 minutes away fron the city centre, and, at the same time, you have your own keys with an independent entrance from our main house. When the weather is good you can enjoy your breakfast in our private garden.
- Boiler and a coffee machine for provide tea and coffee host provides
- In a little fridge you will find complimentary cold drinks.
- Bed linen and towels, pillows and duvet, shampoo, shower gel, handwash, hairdryer are provided.
- Precious Cambridge Cottage: Little Home Living!
- They Built A Passive Solar Earthship Cabin For $10k
- Her Amazing, One-of-a-Kind Mermaid Cottage
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this, you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Bus and Van Life After Losing Her Mom - September 26, 2023
- Their Epic 4×4 Ambulance Conversion - September 26, 2023
- Incredible 38-ft. Tiny House with a Private Bedroom - September 25, 2023