This little cottage in Lee, England is popular with walkers and surfers taking advantage of all nature has to offer nearby. While the exterior might blend into the natural surroundings, inside the owners chose a bright and bold color palette.
There’s a bathroom in a separate building, and you can cook on the veranda with a provided camp stove and all kinds of cooking utensils. Then it’s time to enjoy a walk or drink some coffee and take in the views from the porch.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
A Tiny Cabin in the Woods in England
You’d never guess from the outside how colorful the interior is.
A pillow-covered bench to relax on.
The vintagebed is the main feature of the home.
Some magenta for you.
The spacious porch nearly doubles the living area.
You can sit and eat outdoors.
Pretty woodland views.
It is a bit of a hike to the cabin.
The bathroom is in a separate building.
- Two small rooms and a veranda
- Small double bed in one room and a narrow bench sofa
- Crockery, cutlery, a toaster, kettle and tea and coffee is provided.
- You can bring your own camping stove to cook on the verandah – or we can lend you ours. Shout for pans and other cooking utensils you need.
- Ask us about our own eggs and – sometimes – home cured bacon (apologies to vegans) if you need ingredients.
- There is a cold box and we can provide ice blox.
- You have an outside loo, sink and shower in the old coal house at the bottom of the garden behind the house.
- We have 2 cats and a free range rabbit and some chickens and pigs in our woods across the way so no dogs I am afraid.
- Bold Tiny House with Dog Nook by Baluchon in France
- His Bright Green Truck Home w/ Shower and Murphy Bed!
- Michelle’s Bold & Beautiful Apartment Style
Our big thanks to Kate for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Micromansion: Ultra Modern THOW w/ Elevator Bed - October 3, 2023
- Big Bear Van’s Santa Monica Sleeps Up to 5 People! - October 3, 2023
- Tres Volcanes: Two-Bedroom Costa Rica Tiny Home - October 3, 2023