One great way to design new layouts in tiny living is to connect tiny homes together. While this isn’t the first time this has been done, I’ve never seen one connected in T-shape. This new layout allowed the Ideal Tiny builders to fit in two bathrooms and three bedrooms in just under 400 square feet! This makes it a great vacation property for a family (or two!).
A deck creates a courtyard connecting the homes, and large French doors can open up and let the indoors and outdoors blend together. There is a kitchen and dining space inside, as well as two queen-sized bedrooms and one with twin beds for kids. What do you think of this design?
Don’t miss other amazing tiny homes like this – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
T-Shaped Tiny Homes with Deck Connection
Glass doors in the bedrooms open up to the porch.
There’s a great little back wall kitchen.
Here’s the bathroom with a shower stall, toilet and vanity.
Another bathroom has a large shower stall and towel warmer.
First of three bedrooms, with storage on either side of the bed.
Second bedroom, with a large picture window.
And the third one, designed for two kids.
- 1 Tiny of 7.80 m (25.5 feet) and 1 Tiny of 8.40 m (27.5 feet)
- Single storey model
- Area of 35m² (376 square feet)
The different spaces:
- 3 bedrooms (sleeps 6)
- 2 shower rooms
- 1 kitchen
- 1 terrace (optional) to link the two Tinys
- Antonin by Tiny Ideal: A French THOW
- Two-Bedroom Tiny House in Auckland
- Indigo Go Compact Tiny House by Indigo River Tiny Homes
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- $50,000 Tiny Home with Tall Loft - January 27, 2023
- Josiah’s Green Machine 1982 Volkswagen Westfalia Vanagon - January 27, 2023
- Howling Wanderers: Bus Life w/ Four Dogs! - January 27, 2023