Today, we’re excited to show off the Indigo Go! model from Indigo River Tiny Homes. It’s their newest model that features a single-floor living arrangement (no loft!), a simple roofline, and it’s available in both 8.5 and 10 feet wide. In fact, you can go to their site and fill out their estimate based on your preferences to determine what this unit would cost you.
It really looks like the perfect set-up for one person (maybe two) who don’t want the struggle of climbing into a loft. Even with everything on one level, there’s plenty of space to include a functional kitchen and full bathroom. What do you think of this layout?
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes like this one – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Meet the Most Economical Indigo River Tiny Homes Model
There’s a queen bed next to a wardrobe
Windows and a fan for airflow.
I love the color of the couch.
A table/bar in front of a big window.
Kitchen area with a large sink.
I appreciate the blinds on all the windows.
Awesome retro fridge and toaster oven.
And a microwave above.
Beautiful pebble tiles in the shower stall.
And there’s the tub.
Some windows in the toilet area.
And there’s a backlit mirror.
What’s your favorite feature of this tiny?
VIDEO: 24′ Tiny Home on Wheels w/ All-One-Level Living
- The IndigoGo! is our most economical model when you choose wood framing and it’s the easiest to travel with when you choose the lightweight & extra durable SIPs Traveler’s Package.
- The tiniest of all our homes, the IndigoGo! keeps it simple & minimal.
- Everything on one level. No Lofts.
- Roof is 10.5′ – 11′ at the tallest point (measured from the ground) and interior ceiling height is 8 – 8.5 feet.
- Single Slope Roof Standard & Gable Roof Upgrade Available
- Multi-Level Roof NOT available for the IndigoGo!
- Available in all the lengths (16′, 20′, 24′, 28′, 32′ & 36′)
- Available in 10′ wide
- Gooseneck upgrade is NOT available for the IndigoGo!
- Specific to this model:
- Exterior Cedar Accents
- Interior Paint
- Operable Picture Window
- Half-Light Door w/Blinds in the Glass
- Queen Size Pop-Up Storage Bed
- Built-In Day Bed/Sofa w/Storage Drawers
- Custom 2-Top Bar that converts to a 4-Top Table
- Built-In Convection Oven/Microwave Combo
- Tile & Stone Surround & Backsplash in Bathroom
- Lighted Vanity Mirror with Anti-Fogging Feature
- Window Shades
- 35-ft. Gooseneck Tiny House by Indigo River Tiny Homes
- Beautiful 200 Sq. Ft. Custom Tiny House by Indigo River Tiny Homes
- Wanderlust Tiny House by Indigo River Tiny Homes
Our big thanks to Indigo River for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Their DIY Volkswagen T4 Conversion w/ Boho Flair - October 2, 2022
- Scandinavian-Inspired Tiny House with a Sauna in Ohio - October 1, 2022
- Tattoo Artist’s Epic Raised-Roof Rig - September 30, 2022