These are steel-built shelters by BOSS Cubez out of Los Angeles, California that can be deployed quickly.
They have several designs, configurations, and layouts to choose from. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting stories like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
BOSS Cubez Steel-Built Shelters
The Cube64 – 64-sq.-ft.; 8×8
The Cube170 – 170-sq.-ft.; 8.5×20
The units have a variety of configurations and options.
More beds per unit if necessary.
Or, how about a bigger bed?
Bunk beds and a queen bed; suitable for a family.
Or you can choose to deploy these units as offices.
Larger private offices.
The Cube340 – 340-sq.-ft.; 8.5×40
The same is true for all of their units.
Configurable in all sorts of ways.
They are built with galvanized steel walls and roofs.
R14 wall and R21 roof insulation.
- Dois: 2 Bed 2 Bath Cube Cabin Plans (For Sale)
- 10×16 Cube-Style Tiny House by Molecule Tiny Homes
- Nestron’s Newest Model: The Cube 2
- Cube One Tiny House by Nestron House
Our big thanks to James Diaz for sharing!🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Spanish-Style Tiny House with Cabin-Like Interior - August 6, 2022
- 1988 Chevrolet G20 Classic Camper Van with Solar for $18k - August 6, 2022
- 1970 Avion Ultra Travel Trailer: A Unique Vintage Find For $12,000 - August 6, 2022