This is a stealth and modern Dodge Ram ProMaster van build that’s for sale. It’s designed to be super-stealthy on the outside and ultra-modern on the inside.
The van also features a third seat that could be used as a desk or a place to eat since it has an aerospace-like fold out table. But this could also make for a nice way to bring an extra person with you on adventures! This “Redwood” diesel van was built by Van Makers and is available right now for $79,000 with 85,000 miles out of Fort Lauderdale, Florida. Check it out!
Don’t miss other interesting van builds like this for sale, join our FREE Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter for more!
Modern Dodge Ram ProMaster Van Build With A Third Seat (For Sale)
I wanted to build another van with all the knowledge I accumulated from the road. I took the floor plan from my original van and improved it based on “everything I would change” if I ever built another van.
I put the fridge at eye level; I lowered the bed; I created a dedicated work/dining area; I added a jump seat with seatbelt for friends and family trips; I added even more outlets and storage; I put heavy duty drawers in the garage;
I made the van ultra stealth… AND I fit it all in the standard 159” model! We designed this van with no windows to be the ultimate stealth van.
The fan and solar panels are low profile so it’s very hard to tell this van is a camper. You can enjoy privacy and solitude as you can camp in the city and no one will know you’re living in your van.
Having no windows also makes for better temperature regulation. If you have your mind set on windows…no worries! We can easily add as many as you want.
But this van isn’t just for city camping! The inside has all the features you need to boondock off grid for 1-3 weeks at a time.
The van has so many features it’s hard to list them all. There are 2 separate quarts countertops, a modern slat ceiling, storage over the driving cockpit, and a 20″ closet with shelves.
In the rear of the van there is plenty of storage. There’s even a heavy duty bike slide-out and a dedicated shower system back here.
The van also features an Isotemp coolant heat exchange as a water heater, which gets you hot water just from running the van. Did you know this existed?
Video tour of the Redwood Van Build
Video Tour of this Redwood Van Build via Instagram
View this post on Instagram
Unique Isotemp Water Heating System…
This plumbing system uses essentially zero electrical to heat your water. We use a special state of the art Isotemp water heater that diverts the coolant from your engine to a heat exchanger that heats water as you drive. The water will stay hot for two days after you drive for about 30 minutes. If you aren’t planning on driving for a while, you can bypass the coolant system and heat the water using your electrical system. This water heating system saves on using your battery unnecessarily and allows you to live on a smaller battery bank.
- RV Campervan Dodge Ram Promaster – LUXURIOUS & MODERN
- The Redwood Van
- 2014 Ram ProMaster 2500 High Roof with Diesel
- Fully insulated
- Off-grid capable
- Stealthy look on the exterior
- Rear outdoor shower
- Portable toilet
- Undermount sink with cutting board
- Shurflo Revolution Quiet 12V on-demand water pump
- Icon Direct 8 gallon grey water tank mounted under the van
- Isotemp Slim 4 gal Water Heating system
- Titan 20 gallon freshwater tank (+4 gallon water heater) mounted under the bed to maximize storage space in the van 24 gallons total.
- Located in Fort Lauderdale, Florida
- Asking price is $79,000
- The van has 85,000 miles on it
Learn more about this unique van using the links below. Thanks!
- Sandy’s BEACH Van Conversion By YETIBUS Builds
- Four-Seater ProMaster Van Conversion by AVB in Portland, Oregon
- Couple’s ProMaster 3500 Van Conversion With Shower And Toilet
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- REVIEW: Jackery 1500 Solar Generator + 4 x SolarSaga 100W Panels - October 17, 2021
- Jackery’s 9th Anniversary Sale: 15% Discount on Solar Generators, Solar Panels, And Battery Banks - October 17, 2021
- Felling Tiny House Plans - October 15, 2021