This is a 2019 Ram ProMaster 2500 van build with an indoor shower and toilet. It was built by Mitchell Construction & Development and is listed over at Van Life Trader right now for $68,500.
It was converted in 2020, has 27,500 miles on the van, is 2WD but has off road tires, a roof rack, kitchen, bathroom, bed, storage, 12v lighting, swiveling passenger seat, 20 gallon water storage, 4 gallon water heater, blackout window covers, rooftop fan, solar system, power station, and more. What do you think? Looks like a pretty nice van conversion to me!
Don’t miss other van builds like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Ram ProMaster 2500 Van Build With Shower
Many van builds do not have indoor showers like this to save space, since outdoor showers can also be utilized in camping situations.
But this van includes a shower inside, and I’m sure many appreciate that.
This is a very nice van build out by Mitchell Construction & Development.
Extra seating behind the drivers seat.
Extends into a daybed.
It also has a roof rack. Ready-to-go for $68,500. More info below!
- 27,500 miles
- 2019 Ram ProMaster 2500
- Off road tires
- Kitchen, bathroom, bed, additional seating
- Under bed storage
- Built by Mitchell Construction & Development
- From No Construction Experience to a Van Conversion with Shower & Murphy Bed
- Oversized Van Conversion with Luxury Shower
- Family-friendly Van Conversion with Bunk Beds (For Sale)
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Building A $13K Cabin In 55 Days - January 26, 2021
- He’s Building a Tiny House with 6-ft. Jacuzzi Tub And Spiral Staircase (Still Under Construction) - January 14, 2021
- 2017 Escape Vista Tiny House in Portland, Oregon (For Sale) - January 14, 2021