This is a Ford Transit van build with 4 seats and two beds by Rocky Mountain Campers.
It’s not everyday that you see a van conversion like this that’s ready for you and your crew. It has proper seating for four, including a legal place for a car-seat, and not one but two queen beds. What do you think?
Don’t miss other interesting van builds like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
4-Seater Van Build With TWO Queen Beds!
Getting into the van where you can see the rear seats and some of the overhead storage.
It also features a kitchenette area with a flip-up countertop extender.
There’s a gas burner that runs on 1lb. propane as well as an electric option that can be used. And of course the mini fridge with a freezer.
Opening the doors on the rear of the van reveals the stacked queen bed situation. It’s like big bunk beds in a van, isn’t it?
There are two Maxxair fans installed to easily circulate air inside the van. There’s AC, too, but it’s what comes stock with the van from Ford so it only runs when the gas engine is on.
Every sleeping area has an LED light as well as USB ports to charge your phones.
Can you see yourself in a van like this?
I’m not sure it’s the best choice for anyone looking to live in their van full time, but it looks like an incredible option for a family weekender, summer trips, or maybe for traveling artists and things like that?
So what do you think?
- 2020 Ford Transit 350 HD XLT
- The van is a dually with 4 rear wheels/tires
- Gas engine
- 16,000 miles
- Seats four
- Sleeps four
- 4 season camper
- Hydronic heating for heater and hot water
- Hot outdoor shower
- 2 Maxxair fans
- Lithium battery bank
- 120L stainless fridge/freezer
- Swivel table
- Swivel front seats
- Cassette toilet
- Havloc wool insulation
- 200w of solar
- 2000w inverter
- Shore power
- Alternator charger
- 20gal fresh tank
- 14gal grey tank
- Both tanks are kept warm for winter travel
- Walnut cabinets
- Water filter system
- Flip up table by the sink
- Portable induction stove in cabinet
- Gas stove that runs on 1lb propane tanks
- 8 windows in the rear of the van
- 11 custom insulated window covers
- USBs and nightlights (x4)
- Beds are 6″ memory foam queen mattresses
- The beds are on aluminum rails
- Standing room inside the camper is 6’4″
- Outdoor shower mounted on rear door
- Upper cabinetry
- 12v LED lighting
- Cruise control
- Fully adjustable drivers seat with heat
- Two key fobs
- Touch screen stereo with navigation and bluetooth
- Garage under bed area with durable rubber
- Beds can be removed if needed
- $114,000 (USD), $140,000 (CAD)
- Located in Toronto, Ontario, Canada
- Family-friendly Van Conversion with Bunk Beds (For Sale)
- They Fit Twin Hammocks, Shower, Toilet & Piano in this Van
- Stealth And Modern Dodge Ram ProMaster Van Build For Sale!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- 58-ft. Turkey Run Tiny House by Movable Roots at Black Prong Equestrian Village - May 21, 2022
- Off-Grid, Mushroom Cabin with Green Roof - May 13, 2022
- Domek Family Tiny House by Acorn Tiny Homes - May 13, 2022