Second row of seats is legal DOT approved as this was a passenger van. Will be sold with a triple or double for the second row to buyer preference. Therefore legally carries 4 or 5 passengers.
To explore more van conversions like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter!
Family-style Van Conversion with Bunk Beds
On the outside, it looks like an ordinary passenger van, doesn’t it?
When you go inside, there are bunk beds.
Overhead storage, kitchen space, and yes, a 2nd row for passengers.
Where would you take you and your loved ones with a van like this? Cook top and refrigerator…
The upper bunk.
The second row is perfect for the kids.
The lower bunk with a view…
The front seats swivel for a family gathering.
It’s actually a dually van, which means you’ve got four wheels/tires in the rear. This also means you can tow an extra travel trailer in case you really want a dedicated indoor shower and bath.
- Custom van conversion
- Legal 2nd row seating
- Family-friendly design
- Bunk beds and kitchen
- $99,000 Canadian / $74,300 US dollars
- No indoor shower/bath
- Immaculate 2017 Transit 350 HD XLT diesel automatic rear wheel drive
- Second row of seats can easily be removed
- Two max air fans
- 200w solar charging
- 2000w inverter
- 26g fresh tank
- 15gal gray tank
- 4gal electric water heater
- 22″ farmhouse sink in the kitchen
- 8 windows in the rear
- 4 vented windows
- 11 custom window covers
- Queen beds, 6″ memory foam
- Located in Toronto, Canada
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Chalet Cabin With Mountain Views in Switzerland - August 4, 2021
- Mercedes Sprinter Van Build by Land Carpentry And Constructions - July 31, 2021
- Custom Tiny Home With Open Loft - July 31, 2021