This is a custom AWD Toyota Sienna Camper Van by GTRV.com. Yes, it’s a minivan pop-top camper with an all-wheel-drive.
It’s currently listed for $36,000 with 38,000 miles over at Van Life Trader if you want to check it out.
Don’t miss other super-awesome vans and tiny homes, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Toyota Sienna Minivan Pop-Top Camper
This is what it looks like from the inside with the pop-top up.
Have you ever wanted a van with this feature?
Did you know that modern vans can have this installed?
Spare tire inside. Can never be too sure on a long trip.
The pop-top add-on locked in place so the van is ready for travel.
Suspension modification helps the van from sagging when fully loaded.
The van includes a lock pad on the door so you can access it without keys.
- 2018 Toyota Sienna AWD XLE minivan
- Adapative cruise control
- Seats 7
- Pop-top add-on ($12,000 upgrade by GTRV.com)
- Airbag modification installed by Flagstaff 4×4 to keep the van from sagging when loaded
- Towing package
- Keypad door lock
- 38,000 miles
- 20 MPG
- Sleeps 2
- Flagstaff, AZ
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- He Built An Incredible Dome Teahouse For His Wheelchair-Bound Brother - April 20, 2021
- $15k Barn Shed Tiny House - April 20, 2021
- He Built An Epic Senior-Friendly Treehouse With Elevator Access in Florida - April 19, 2021