This is a 254-sq.-ft. park model bunk cabin.
Don’t miss other interesting little cabins like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
254-sq.-ft. Tiny Bunk Cabin With Slanted Roof
The floor plan is super-simple. This unit is shown with a queen bed and bunk beds.
It’s the perfect family adventure tiny house.
Park-Model-Homes.com sells it. It’s model ATH-01.
- No loft!
- Park model
- 11’10” wide, 21’6″ length
- Optional 6′ covered porch
- 254-sq.-ft. of interior space
- 325-sq.-ft. footprint with porch
- Open floor plan with compact kitchen
- Bathroom with toilet and shower/tub
- Flexible floor plan
- Queen bed and bunk beds
- Entertainment center
- Dining set
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- He Built An Incredible Dome Teahouse For His Wheelchair-Bound Brother - April 20, 2021
- $15k Barn Shed Tiny House - April 20, 2021
- He Built An Epic Senior-Friendly Treehouse With Elevator Access in Florida - April 19, 2021