This is a $12k high-top van conversion. These days it’s pretty rare to see a van conversion for less than $30,000, let alone under-$20,000, or $15,000.
So here’s one. It’s one couple’s first van conversion. The van is a 1999 Chevy Express 1500 high top with 140,000 miles with an asking price of $12,000. They converted it themselves in 2019. Check it out!
Don’t miss other awesome van conversions like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
$12,000 High Top Van Conversion For Sale in GA
The interior of the van is built out of real wood.
The bed, the kitchen, the walls. Plus insulation was added, too.
The rooftop fan keeps things cool and ventilated.
The couple built the van in 2019, used it to travel the United States and Mexico, but they are now overseas so their beloved van is for sale.
- 1999 Chevy Express 1500
- 140,000 miles
- Converted in 2019
- Roof fan
- Backup camera
- Portable freshwater tank
- Recessed lighting
- Wood paneling
- Wood floors
- Wood kitchen cabinet
- Wood bed frame
- Memory foam mattress
- The couple traveled through Mexico and the US with the van
- Listed for $12,000 over at Van Life Trader
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- The Squad Van Build With Rooftop Tent by Native Campervans - October 21, 2021
- REVIEW: Jackery 1500 Solar Generator + 4 x SolarSaga 100W Panels - October 17, 2021
- Jackery’s 9th Anniversary Sale: 15% Discount on Solar Generators, Solar Panels, And Battery Banks - October 17, 2021