This is Rob and Emily’s 2008 Mercedes Sprinter Van Conversion.
They both work full time so they converted the van on their free time over the course of about a year. They started in February 2017 and you can follow Rob & Emily on their website, Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook.
Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. Thanks!
Emily & Rob’s Amazing Sprinter Van Conversion!
Emily & Rob’s Van Life Story
Learn more about Emily & Rob using the links below!
- The Road is Our Home
- The Van Conversion
Van Conversion How To’s from Emily & Rob
If you’re interested in doing your own van conversion sometime, Emily & Rob have shared some really helpful articles like:
- How to choose a van for conversion
- Camper Van Conversion Guide
- How to Insulate a Van Conversion
- How to register your converted van as a camper van (UK)
Our big thanks to Emily for sharing!
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more! Thank you!
More Like This: Explore our Van Dwelling Section
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- DoubleBack VW Transporter Campervan That Extends 6.5ft! - September 21, 2018
- 25ft Tiny House on Wheels with Screened-in Porch For Sale - September 21, 2018
- 520 Sq. Ft. Tiny Cottage with Land in Shelton, Washington For Sale - September 21, 2018