This is the Glacier Tiny House by West Coast Homes.
The modern design features a sloped roof, 12-ft. ceilings, a full kitchen, and sleep space for up to eight people. All in 400-square-feet.
Don’t miss other beautiful tiny homes like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
The Glacier Park Model Tiny House by West Coast Homes
The first floor features a bedroom with a queen bed. There are also full-height cabinets in the hallway from the bath.
The loft area allows for two additional queen beds with privacy.
- 32’6″ long
- 12′ ceilings
- Kitchen with L-shaped cabinetry
- Full-height cabinets throughout the hallway for storage
- Sleeping for up to eight people
- Two queen loft bedrooms
- Queen-bed main-floor bedroom with walk-around space
- Glacier Model
- West Coast Homes
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Alex (see all)
- Tiny House Plans: 24-ft. Aspen THOW by SimBLISSity - July 20, 2021
- Couple With A Baby In A Tiny House With Floating Wardrobe - July 19, 2021
- Van Build With 4-Seats And Two Beds! - July 13, 2021