On the verge of being homeless because her lease was running out, Chandra had just one month to turn her 2019 110″WB ProMaster van into a tiny house on wheels! She and her boyfriend spent many long days on the build and the results are amazing.
Chandra really wanted a lot of counterspace, which she achieved, so she could enjoy cooking in the van. She hid her Nature’s Head composting toilet on a slide-out drawer, and dedicated an entire large drawer to her art supplies!
She is currently living in the van part-time while she works on creating remote income opportunities for herself via her art. You can follow her explorations on Instagram here.
Don’t miss other awesome tiny homes and van conversions like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Chandra’s Part-Time Van Life
She kept the outside of her van nice and stealthy.
She hand-painted the mural behind her spices.
Her dinette turns into her full-sized bed.
VIDEO: Her DIY Dodge Promaster Camper Van Tiny House
- Her video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9lEZeX3EsM
- Her insta: https://www.instagram.com/chandra.rae/
- Her art insta: https://www.instagram.com/goldenroadcrafted/
- Her blog: https://wildandhere.com
- Her art: https://www.goldenroadcrafted.com
- $12k High Top Van Conversion
- They Left Their New York Jobs For Van Life
- Brenda Works 9-5 In Her Bohemian Van Conversion
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- The Sunny Diaries Skoolie: Family Downsizes & Travels - November 30, 2022
- Photographer’s Cozy Fire Rescue Truck Conversion - November 30, 2022
- Her Tiny Community Retirement After Bay Area Career - November 29, 2022