On the verge of being homeless because her lease was running out, Chandra had just one month to turn her 2019 110″WB ProMaster van into a tiny house on wheels! She and her boyfriend spent many long days on the build and the results are amazing.
Chandra really wanted a lot of counterspace, which she achieved, so she could enjoy cooking in the van. She hid her Nature’s Head composting toilet on a slide-out drawer, and dedicated an entire large drawer to her art supplies!
She is currently living in the van part-time while she works on creating remote income opportunities for herself via her art. You can follow her explorations on Instagram here.
Don’t miss other awesome tiny homes and van conversions like this, join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Chandra’s Part-Time Van Life
She kept the outside of her van nice and stealthy.
She hand-painted the mural behind her spices.
Her dinette turns into her full-sized bed.
VIDEO: Her DIY Dodge Promaster Camper Van Tiny House
- Her video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9lEZeX3EsM
- Her insta: https://www.instagram.com/chandra.rae/
- Her art insta: https://www.instagram.com/goldenroadcrafted/
- Her blog: https://wildandhere.com
- Her art: https://www.goldenroadcrafted.com
- $12k High Top Van Conversion
- They Left Their New York Jobs For Van Life
- Brenda Works 9-5 In Her Bohemian Van Conversion
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
More Like This: Vans | Van Life | Tiny Houses | Builders | Motorhomes
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest Tiny Houses
Natalie C. McKee
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Cookbook Author & Jewelry Maker’s Bus Conversion - March 26, 2023
- Their Stealthy Ambulance Conversion with Laundry Chute - March 25, 2023
- Their $22K Bus Conversion with a Murphy Bed - March 24, 2023
my favorite method for making seating and a full sized bed is to use two CRIB MATTRESSES with just one supplement for the center……they can be folded up to make bench seating and only need three pieces, not four …much more comfortable to sleep on, and faster to change from bed to seating…one side or both sides can be done murphy bed style if you only want one seat but that leaves more room to walk…mine was designed for a 7 foot wide trailer, not a van, but the idea can be worked for a van width too