While plenty of people choose vanlife to escape their 9 to 5 jobs, Brenda is finding a way to blend the best of both worlds. She works remotely for her desk job, and enjoys traveling in her boho van conversion named, “Copper.”
The inside of her home hardly feels like a van. It’s so light and tropical, with an entire wrap-around shelf filled with terra cotta pots and plants! She lives in there with her dog, Ranger, and they enjoy hikes wherever she goes.
She was able to complete the build with her dad, while both of them worked full-time, in just 42 days. Amazing! See the full tour with Tiny Home Tours at the end of the post.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more
Her Bohemian Van Conversion Built In 42 Days
Her wrap-around shelving with plants is tremendous!
She has a little toaster/convection oven and a fridge.
In keeping with the name, “Copper,” she added lots of copper accents in the van.
Her pup, Ranger, has his own special cubby in the van.
VIDEO: Her Bohemian Camper Van Tiny House
- Works a 9 to 5 desk job from her van
- Travels with dog, Ranger
- Enjoys hiking
- Has RV toilet and a shower set up
- L-shaped kitchen area with corner sink
- Hilary Left Corporate America In Her $10K Van Conversion
- Full-Time Stealthy Living in Tuscan-Inspired Van
- Nugget’s Tiny House: Vista Boho ESCAPE in WA
Our big thanks to Allison of Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Jonathan and Curtis’ 100% Solar Bus Life Retirement - September 18, 2021
- Sand Pebble Cottage on Cape Cod - September 18, 2021
- Outer Banks Art Deco Geodesic Dome Home - September 17, 2021