Shaunnan & Faith thought they might van life for a while and then find some land to homestead on, but after experiencing the amazing community in the van world, they’ve decided they may do it for far longer than they’d first planned.
Their Dodge Sprinter features a large (for a van) kitchen, complete with a fridge and freezer, and a nice, deep sink for washing cast iron pans. I really love the back of this van, because they did something somewhat unique with a couch-to-bed system that includes a roll-out table extender.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more
Five Months of Part-Time Van Adventuring
Part of their kitchen and van set up.
They were already minimalists prior to getting the van.
Looking sleek and under-cover!
VIDEO: Couple’s DIY Sprinter Camper Van Tiny House
- Sprinter van
- Couch to full-bed conversion in the back
- Bar area
- Large kitchen with Dometic fridge/freezer
- Off-grid emergency toilet set up
- Hilary Left Corporate America In Her $10K Van Conversion
- Full-Time Stealthy Living in Tuscan-Inspired Van
- Nugget’s Tiny House: Vista Boho ESCAPE in WA
Our big thanks to Allison of Tiny Home Tours for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Isabelle’s Baluchon-Built Tiny House: The Nottingham - April 16, 2021
- 29-ft. Double-Loft Tiny Home on Wheels by Thimble Homes - April 16, 2021
- Tiny Houses And Cottages From Hygge Supply - April 15, 2021