Deanna and James wanted to travel, so they renovated an adorable vintage camper together. However, they found it difficult to hitch up the camper and tow it from place to place, so they sold the camper and bought a van instead!
Their van allows them stealth and ease of parking, and this fully off-grid rig boasts a Tuscan-inspired aesthetic inside. I love that they included a shower and dry flush toilet in the build, making it a much more COVID-friendly travelling rig.
Unlike many van-lifers, they chose to use the back of the van as a multipurpose bed/office/dining/lounge area, complete with a hidden projector screen. Enjoy the video tour from Tiny Home Tours below!
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Vintage Camper Conversion to Tuscan-Inspired Van Life
They chose beautiful tile in their shower to create a focal piece when walking in.
The arched cutouts look wonderfully Tuscan.
In the back they have a dining/lounge/office/bed area.
This couple is loving their van life!
VIDEO: DIY 159WB Ram ProMaster W/ Shower & Bathroom
- Bathroom with shower and dry flush toilet
- Real tile in bathroom
- Kitchen with removable stovetop
- Hidden projection screen
- Living/dining/bedroom/office in back
- Floating cushions
- She Sold Her Home in Her 60s to Travel in A Van!
- Daughter & Dad Duo Create Her Awesome “College Dorm” Van Conversion
- They Bought A House, and Then Turned to VanLife
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- Couple’s Ala Köl Tiny House, Designed For Full-Time Living - April 19, 2021
- Cessna Aircraft and Tiny House Vacation in France - April 18, 2021
- “Rebellious” Patricia & Jean-François Choose Tiny Living in France - April 17, 2021