This woodworker had been thinking of vanlife for about 6 years, but when he neared his 30th birthday he decided it was time for a change for himself and his dogs. He sold his house, outfitted a gorgeous stealth van (he’s a woodworker, so the woodwork is amazing!), and hit the road.
While he planned to start a trip from Alaska to Argentina a few months back, that plan got derailed by COVID. That said, it’s still in the works for the future. For now, he’s enjoying getting in touch with himself on the road.
You don’t want to miss the video tour of this unique build, that fits the bedroom into the front of the build.
Don’t miss other interesting tiny homes – join our FREE Tiny House Newsletter for more!
Woodworker’s Amazing Van with Front Bedroom
His gorgeous pups are ready for the road!
Look at that bamboo ceiling! So cute.
Here’s his huge kitchen! He loves to cook.
Woodworker Sold His House & Build a DIY Stealth Van
- Bed in the front of the build
- Giant chef’s kitchen
- Beautiful mermaid tail tile
- Cedar interior
- Bamboo mat ceiling
- Traveling with 2 dogs
- Planning an Alaska to Argentina trip
- From Townhouse to RV to Van Life: Chad & Leanna’s Adventures
- Daughter & Dad Duo Create Her Awesome “College Dorm” Van Conversion
- They Bought A House, and Then Turned to VanLife
Our big thanks to Allison for sharing! 🙏
You can share this using the e-mail and social media re-share buttons below. Thanks!
If you enjoyed this you’ll LOVE our Free Daily Tiny House Newsletter with even more!
You can also join our Small House Newsletter!
Also, try our Tiny Houses For Sale Newsletter! Thank you!
See The Latest: Go Back Home to See Our Latest
Latest posts by Natalie C. McKee (see all)
- The Almont 2.0: No-Loft THOW by Homestead Tiny House Co. - April 22, 2021
- Dome-anooga: A Monolithic Dome Home w/ Murphy Bed in Chattanooga - April 22, 2021
- Tiny Yurt In The Woods On Six Acres In Vermont - April 22, 2021